FLU DAY SATURDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2017 8.30am-12pm
Our Flu Day will be held at both surgeries on Saturday 23rd September 2017 8.30am-12pm.
- All registered patients aged 65 and over
Patients who suffer from:
- Chronic respiratory disease,
- Chronic renal disease,
- Chronic liver disease,
- Chronic neurological disease,
- Heart disease,
Also patients who are:
- Live in long stay residential care homes,
- Work in a healthcare setting,
- or who are Carers.
Should we have a surplus, we will be happy to vaccinate non-priority registered patients at a later date.