Huntingdonshire Patients' Congress is a body created jointly by the Huntingdonshire Patients' Experience Group and NHS England (Cambridgeshire). It is currently supported by the Hunts Office of NHS England Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group. It is known as Hunts Patients Congress (HPC).
Role of the HPC:
The role of the HPC is to facilitate consultation in both directions between the wider NHS and its associated bodies and sub-contractors and the patients of all the GP practices within the Huntingdonshire catchment, and the 3 practices in March to achieve a consensus on patient views. This will include:
- Dissemination of information and consultation documents on events, proposals, changes or other key facts within the wider NHS to patients within the Huntingdonshire and March catchment.
- Dissemination of the views and comments of patients to NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, and if appropriate, to other organisations within or associated with the NHS
- Ensuring that, through this interchange of information, the wider NHS is kept informed of the consensus of patient views throughout the Huntingdonshire and March catchment.
- Seeking responses from the wider NHS to the views expressed by and questions raised by patients.
- Networking with a wide range of individuals, communities, groups, organisations and services relevant to the patient population of the Huntingdonshire and March catchment.
- Identifying through the HPC patients who are willing to serve on working parties established by or in association with NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, including but not limited to strategic future or operational issues.
Any patient can attend meetings which are held. You can go and just listen, you don't have to take part - there are always refreshments and interesting talks.
Minutes of Meetings and Supporting Documentation
Minutes of Meeting 09.01.18
Minutes of Meeting 12.09.17
Minutes of Meeting 11.07.17
Minutes of Meeting 14.03.17
Minutes of Meeting 10.01.2017
Minutes of Meeting 08.11.16
Minutes of Meeting 13.09.16